Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gold Foil + Pink

holy goodness. I've fallen in love. Gold Foil and Pink. The Perfect Combination. Seriously, try and tell me one combination that's better than that. (Okay, I can think of one. Johnny + June. But that's it.)


I just made this my background on my phone. 
How cute is this note set? I NEED. 


I don't know what to celebrate, but I like to think of myself as a party aficionado and can come up with a reason to party anytime. 


be. still. my. heart. 
straight swooning over here. I'm truly considering buying a $35 piece of paper, because, perfection. 


hey, guess what? they put my life motto on a pencil. check it. 


just so you know, you are all invited to my wedding. which is happening for the sole reason of giving me an excuse to send out this freakin' precious invite. le sigh. 

anything else y'all can find that involves pink, gold, and maybe some polka dots? 
let a girlfriend know. because she needs to fill some holes in her heart. 
#obsessed

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment