Monday, August 6, 2012

Etsy Store in the Spotlight: The Southern Monogram

Hey y'all!

So for the first post in this little series, I'm featuring The Southern Monogram. Even the store name has two of my favorite things included!

First off, my absolute favorite thing in the shop- a monogrammed sweatshirt. Perfect for cold summer nights, or cold winter days!



I think I'm more of a fan of the monogram on the side, rather than smack dap in the middle. What do y'all think? 



I'm totally crushing on the seersucker. Too cute. Awesome for running around doing errands with some norts!

I love this. I've never seen a monogrammed sports bra before, but I'm smitten. If you're one of those lucky girls who doesn't feel too subconscious about running in norts and a sports bra- this is a total must have. 


Finally, this monogrammed bow. The houndstooth makes it simply precious. 



This has been a monogram heavy post, but hey- who doesn't love a good monogram?!


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment