Saturday, August 4, 2012

Moving Away Present

One of my good friends is moving away. Well, not for good- she is studying abroad for the year. Needless to say, I'm gonna miss her. She is having a going away party of sorts, and I knew I had just had to get her something to remind her of home. So naturally, I turned to Etsy. I figured I could find at least some inspiration- and I like to think I came up with a super cute idea.


Get this: An engraved necklace with the coordinate points of our hometown. 


Here it is! 

{I can't link you to the item, it looks as though she only had one available. Perhaps if you ask nicely she'll make an extra one? ;) However, here is the link to her main store. Lots of cute gifts!)

What do y'all think? 

These are a few other favorites of mine:



This made me giggle!

DOES. IT. GET. ANY. CUTER. 
The answer is no. No, no, and no. 
I die. 
I think I say this approx. 3047203489x a day. Seriously considering buying it!

Finally, I desperately want this. One of my friends and I favorite movie quotes is in Dinner For Shmucks. We giggle every time. 
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not."
"The only one ."
"The only one what?"
"The lyric- You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...that's the lyric"
"I don't think so Tim."
I think I get such a laugh from it because I've done this before!

Alright, that's enough from me-- Check out the shop and tell me what your favorite piece is! 

xo

Edit: She updated her shop with a new necklace so it is available again! Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment