Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Brooks Brother Semi Annual Sale!

My favorite sale of the year- Brooks Brothers!

Here are a few of my favorites items for the ladies:
Great statement piece! 
Classic. 


Who doesn't love a comfy cowl neck? 

I've always wanted a sweater like this. Um, ordering like 5 minutes ago. 


Awesome for running errands! 


Trench me. 

For the gents:

I've really been digging Tartan lately and this just solidifies my love. 
I do love a man in a half zip. But.....

Is there anything better than a man in a suit? YES. A man in a suit with a bow tie on. And this model is crazy pants hot. So, there's that. 

(This broke my heart. I can't even bear to link a picture: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Winter-Warrior-Cargo-Pants/MR00186,default,pd.html?dwvar_MR00186_Color=BRGR&contentpos=33&cgid=0220)


No comments:

Post a Comment