Saturday, January 5, 2013

Nashville: The Show

I just completely fell in love with the show, Nashville.

At first, I was thinking it was going to end up being a cliche, "southern" show. Uh, no. I was so, so wrong. I'm smitten. I watched all available episode in the past 36 hours- and the mid season premiere (I really don't enjoy when they split the season up like that!) on Wednesday at 10/9c! I totally suggest checking it out. Try to catch up a little though so it's not completely confusing.

One of my favorite parts is the music. The lyrics are quite touching and incredible. Hayden Panettiere is a) gorgeous. and b) an incredible singer (see below).


Nashville is such a dynamic, beautiful town and I really do think the show captures it the best you can.

What do y'all think? Any other shows y'all think I'll love??


No comments:

Post a Comment