Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Southern Gift Guides: For the Ladies

Wrote this post- never posted it/ finished it. New Years Resolution? Be a better blogger. 
I'm so glad I've chosen now to come back to blogger land- Christmas time is upon us.

Y'all should know that right next to summer- The Holidays are my absolute FAVORITE time of the year. I think they are just such fun- family, friends, food (read: sugar), and obviously presents.

I remember as a child reading Auntie Claus by Elise Primavera. If you've never read this book, go out to your bookstore and buy it. right now.
Auntie Claus always says "My darling, it is always better to give than to receive." 
(Please note I'm super partial and Auntie Claus and her fabulousness because she is über sassy and who doesn't love that? But she lives in New York. Bless her heart.)

BUT ANYWAYS. 

Christmas Presents. I love buying them for people, and seeing that look of excitement and joy when I've picked up the perfect thing. 

So here I'm giving you a few ideas that I know a few people would really enjoy this Holiday season!


Love, right? Such a simple piece that could easily make a look. I found this Gorjana line and have fallen in love with a few of their pieces. 
(Sidenote: I'm a member of MyHabit, you might have to make an account to buy!)


Such a Kate Spade classic! 

I have this is Navy Blue and I love it. I wear it all the time! I love it so much, I'm asking for another color. It's super versatile. 
(Sad story: I was walking the dog, hands in pockets with her leash in my hand. She saw a squirrel (typical lab) and went after it, ripped my hand out of my pocket, and ripped the seam! It's at the tailors now...fingers crossed!)




No comments:

Post a Comment