Monday, January 14, 2013

Handwritten Notes

I love handwritten notes. One of my New Years Resolutions is to write one handwritten note a week.

I'm excited more a few reasons. One, I really do think the art of handwriting and thought has been lost with all the technology over the past few years. Two, I can practice my handwriting and my thoughtfulness. Third, I have an excuse to buy pretty stationary all the time. WIN.

I think this Southern Living How to Write Thank You Notes article is a great place to start. With the Do's and Dont's, it makes it easy to know whats acceptable...and what's not.

I don't know about y'all, but I always draft my thank you notes before I write them on the actual stationary. I make sure all my grammar is correct, I don't have word repetition, and I make sure to express how much I appreciate the gift/help/thing I'm thanking them for.

I love these sets of stationary!








Do y'all like handwritten notes? Will you try to write more this year with me? 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment