Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Five

Every Friday, I want to start posting one of four things- my favorite five pins from the past week, favorite five things that I have in my life that week, five people or five blogs that made me smile that week. I hope I can keep this up this year- expect 52 of these posts :)

This week I thought I might do all four! So....

five pins
A good reminder that not every day is going to be flawless. 

Did you know you can go swimming with elephants in Thailand? Because you can. And it's officially on my bucket list. 

If I had had an incredible NYE party to go, I would have worn this phenomenal dress. 

I love Texas. L.O.V.E.

Monogrammed Louis, Bauble Necklace, animal print, and stripes. Perfection. 

five things 
If I wear it, it's kinda like I'm there- right?

Such an incredible book. Check it out. 

I don't know why I thought this was so funny. 

I made a ton of these homemade with double stuff oreos and white chocolate, topped with peppermint. But I gave them as presents to a few people, and I wanted some. But, alas, I was too lazy and opted for single stuffed white fudge. It happens. 

I started keeping a journal, I got a fresh manicure, and my Yurman. (Disclaimer: Not engaged. HA.) 

five people

The Cotton Bowl. Oh, my! Go Aggies! Johnny Manziel is my husband, if you didn't know- I don't know what all this crazy talk about his girlfriend is. Just some wannabe. Psh. 

I just really love George W. Bush. Always. 

Girl crush. 

We're sisters in the sense we're both princesses. Duh. 

I watched The Lucky One. I cried. Mainly because Zac Efron is hot. And he almost dies. 

five blogs

Classy Girls Wear Pearls ~ Love her. She and KJP have been my inspiration for the past couple weeks outfits. 

Southern Charm ~ Perfect for pinspiration!

Southern Curls and Pearls ~ Love her hair. Love it. 

Southern Vogue ~ I want to plan a party with her. She pays major attention to minor details, love it! 

Monograms and Manicures ~ Her name says it all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment